Hacienda los Laureles & Spa is pleased to welcome guests who wish to travel with their dog, where together can enjoy a relaxing vacation in a luxurious atmosphere
1. The guest must notify the hotel in advance that they will be traveling with their pet.
2. Pet stays are subject to availability and hotel confirmation is required prior to guest arrival.
3. For safety and security reasons for establishment and our guest, only small size dogs up to 10 kilos (20 lb) are allowed.
4. Will be an additional charge of $500.00 MXN per day.
5. Once entering the hotel facilities, pets must be kept on a leash at all times to avoid incidents with other guests and/or the general public.
6. The owner must be committed, not to disturb the tranquility of other guests.
7. The dog’s owner is the only responsible for cleaning up the dog’s feces, by putting the garbage in its place and not leave them in the flower pots, garden or halls. The owner must pick them up and put them in the garbage since the garden is a public space for our guests and visitors.
8. Pets are not allowed to enter the restaurant, bar or terrace areas, they must be kept on a leash in the area designated by the hotel, under no circumstances the dog is allowed to walk through non-authorized areas.
9. Is prohibited to use utensils and/or crockery from the restaurant or hotel, to feed the pet since it is for the exclusive use of guests, the owners must bring their food containers.
10. Avoid feeding your pet inside the room, since food crumbs can attract insects, if you wish at reception you can ask for a paper pad.
11. Pets must sleep in their carriers without exception.
12. The use of hotel linens such as towels to dry or clean the pet is prohibited, since they are for the exclusive use of guests, the improper use of these will have a penalty according to the damage.
13. Pets are not allowed to climb on the beds, sofas, armchairs or any furniture inside the room or the hotel.
14. The owner will be responsible for paying for any breakage or damage to furniture, bedding, etc. that the pet could cause.
15. The hotel reserves the right to refuse admission to clients and/or the general public who do not abide by these policies.
¡Thank you for your comprehension!